It’s only my second day in Japan.
Pain doesn’t even begin to describe the torture I’m putting on my legs, walking 12 hours a day.
No regrets though! Nine more days to go and wishing it would never end.
For the birthday of my dearest shipmate, my trout-muse, the Davos to my Stannis, the Onion to my Lobster, here’s a very special present :
Our favourite Masterchef S04 contestant, Luca Manfé, aka Italian Edmure, LucaTrota, or the Tully Chef.
Also : Panacotta.
Hey all, I’m thinking of creating a 30-day challenge for Final Fantasy XII and here is a list of some of the potential questions (first rough draft, really). Let me know what you think and I would really appreciate some input to improve this. Thanks.
- Your favourite character
- Your least favourite character
- Your favourite villain
- Your least favourite villain
- Your favourite party
- Your favourite outfit in the game
- Your favourite guest member
- Your favourite NPC
- Your favourite Judge
- Your favourite location
- Your least favourite location
- Your favourite monster/enemy
- Your least favourite monster/enemy
- Your favourite boss
- Your favourite race
- Your favourite scene
- Your favourite FMV
- Your favourite music piece/theme
- Your favourite mist knack
- Your favourite weapon/equipment
- Your favourite Esper (and least favourite)
- Your favourite pairing
- Your least favourite pairing
- Your favourite relationship in the game (can be platonic, couple, etc)
- Your favourite Hunt/Mark
- A memorable quote
- If there is one thing you can change in the series, what would it be?
- What’s the best thing about this game?
- What’s the worse thing about this game?
- If there were to be a sequel and prequel for this game, what would you like it to be about?
- Any interesting stories/experience to share about this game?
Basch or Balthier, who is hotter?
a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love
a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once
an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity
love that is driven by the head, not the heart
obsessive love; experience great emotional highs and lows; very possessive and often jealous lovers
selfless altruistic love; spiritual
Greagoir —> Wynne: Storge—> Eros —> Agape
Wynne —> Greagoir: Ludus —> Storge —> Agape
Noah/Penelo: Storge —> Alternating between Mania and Eros (even if one of them refuses to admit it)
Basch/Ashe: Storge (and Agape on Basch’s part)
… okay, there’s an obvious pattern of ‘Storge’ in most of my pairings (and in the others that I did not name here)
I discovered that my sister actually has this and names him Saphy (Sapphire). Some
trollish evil part of me is tempted to try this.